Von: openldap-technical [mailto:openldap-technical-bounces@openldap.org] Im Auftrag von Fischer, Johannes
Gesendet: Freitag, 28. August 2015 14:17
An: Dieter Klünter
Cc: openldap-technical@openldap.org
Betreff: AW: Permission management with LDAP

Hi,

I've tried your  idea. It worked well with groupOfNames.
Then I've tried to implement the memberof overlay for a user specific objectClass:
Dn: olcOverlay={1}
objectClass: olcConfig
objectClass: olcOverlayConfig
objectClass: olcMemberOf
olcOverlay: memberof
olcMemberOfDangling: ignore
olcMemberOfRefInt: TRUE
olcMemberOfGroupOC: GroupOfPermissions
olcMemberOfMemberAD: permissionMember
olcMemberOfMemberOfAD: member

While adding the ldif, a "unable to find group objectClass=" GroupOfPermissions ""
The objectClass is available on the server and is a self created objectclass.
Do I have to include some paths to announce the objectClass?

Greetings John