Von: openldap-technical [mailto:openldap-technical-bounces@openldap.org] Im Auftrag von Simone Taliercio
Gesendet: Dienstag, 25. August 2015 16:45
An: openldap-technical@openldap.org
Betreff: Mail attribute: how to make it mandatory.

Hi again :p

Since there's a lot of posting about attributes and unique overlay then I decided to make it even worse ;)

I'm using OpenLDAP for storing entries which have inetOrgPerson as objectclass.

What would be required to switch the "mail" attribute from optional to mandatory ?

Thanks a lot for the support!

Simone