Re: disable simple paged results control support?!

Hello,

Sorry, I am [still] having problems disabling paged results. The below
LDIF is not working:
dn: cn=config
changetype: modify
replace: olcSizeLimit
olcSizeLimit: size.prtotal=disabled

What is wrong with the LDIF? It was successfully applied using
ldapmodify(1), yet my server still does not throw an unsupported
control, instead providing clients with paged results.

Thank you.