Re: How can I solve "OpenLdap additional info:objectClass value#0 invalid per syntax" Error?

Please see the link that I sent. I used it step by step for install and configure OpenLdap.

On Tuesday, August 25, 2015 2:09 AM, Howard Chu <hyc@symas.com> wrote:
Dieter Klünter wrote:
> Am Mon, 24 Aug 2015 07:11:16 +0000 (UTC)
> schrieb Jason Long <hack3rcon@yahoo.com>:
>
>> I used  sed -e 's/^[ \t]*//' but not matter.
>
> there must be something wrong, invisible to me.
> open your ldif file with vim and edit :set list
> you may toggle list by :set nolist

Or he simply hasn't loaded the schema definition for the objectclass in question.

--
   -- Howard Chu
   CTO, Symas Corp.          http://www.symas.com