Re: Replication speed and data sizing (mdb)

--On July 17, 2015 at 8:22:15 PM -0700 Brian Wright <brianw@marketo.com> wrote:

We are using 2.4.39. I realize there are newer versions available, but at
the time when we started our LDAP project, this was the version available.

There were several significant changes made to 2.4.41 to attempt to address a number of the issues you are reporting. I would suggest upgrading to 2.4.41 and see if you find any significant improvements.

Platform Architect
Zimbra, Inc