Re: OpenLDAP and DH parameter size / LogJam vulnerability

On Wed, Jul 15, 2015 at 08:59:25AM +0200, Jens Vagelpohl wrote:
> Yes, I have read your article and confirmed again that everything
> is indeed set up along the lines of your example configuration.
> The server temporary key remains at 1024 bytes.

You meant 1024 *bits*

Same here: OpenLDAP was given a 4096 bit DH parameter file, but
openssl s_client shows 1024 bits.

This is OpenLDAP 2.4.40. Kernel trace shows the DH parameter file is open,
but  there is no complain about anything in the logs.

--
Emmanuel Dreyfus
manu@netbsd.org