Re: How to import user certificates in OpenLDAP?

On 2015-07-13 10:36, Vaclav Barta wrote:
I'm having trouble including X.509 certificates in the user
definitions (which the tested module is supposed to check). I've found
"Publishing digital certificates with LDAP" at
http://www.tldp.org/HOWTO/archived/LDAP-Implementation-HOWTO/certificates.html
, which sounds like what I need, but it's old, and recommends "using
the ldif utility provided with OpenLDAP" - which the latest OpenLDAP
for Windows (nor any other OpenLDAP packages I've checked) doesn't
have. How do I publish digital certificates with OpenLDAP?

You could use my http://web2ldap.de which displays a file upload button and
also accepts PEM certificate files and normalizes them to DER.

Especially it displays all certificate details of the cert attributes.

Ciao, Michael.