Re: Replication mode - glibc detected *** slapd: double free or corruption

--On Thursday, July 09, 2015 9:53 PM +0000 Sterling Sahaydak <sterling.sahaydak@pi-coral.com> wrote:

I've had replication working for the last few months and now running into
the following when I run:
slapd -h "ldapi:/// ldap:/// ldaps:///" -d 4

I installed GIT on the server, version 1.7.1 which is a couple years old,
but was wondering would that have anything causing replication to stop
working?

The openldap version is what is important, not the version of git. However, it looks like you have a corrupt database:

559edda4 hdb_db_open: database "dc=pi-coral,dc=com": unclean shutdown detected; attempting recovery.

back-hdb is deprecated in current OpenLDAP, and back-mdb is the supported backend. I also note you appear to be using slapo-rwm, which is known to have a variety of issues.

Platform Architect
Zimbra, Inc.