ACL filter and posix group

Hi,

I search a lot but can't find solution so I post here :

I have to allow a user to get informations from internal ldap for enterprise external software (cloud backup for laptop). only some accounts have to be retreive by this external user.
I create a group (posixgroup) and add members to this one (memberUid)
I create the posixAccount that will be used by external software to get informations on the member of the new group. (uid,userPassword,mail,givenName,sn)

so I want to make an acl that limit access for the create account to read only informations of users from the created group.

I already test overlay memberOf but it's not working with memberUid (not dn style)

info
openldap server 2.4.40+dfsg-1 on debian jessie

simple ldap

ou=Users,dc=exemple,dc=com     <-- all my users
uid=readers,ou=Users,dc=exemple,dc=com <-- the user i want to use to see only cn=externalgroupaccess
ou=Groups,dc=exemple,dc=com   <-- posixGroup with memberUid
cn=arcaboxUser,ou=Groups,dc=exemple,dc=com <-- the group that users have to be visible.

acl :

access to dn.subtree="dc=Comptes,dc=com" attrs=entry,uid,userPassword,mail,givenName,sn filter=()
        by dn="uid=readers,ou=Users,dc=exemple,dc=com" read
        by * break
access to dn.subtree="dc=Comptes,dc=com"
        by dn="readers,ou=Users,dc=exemple,dc=com" search
        by * break

My problem is on the filter (I think) if I use this : filter=(uid=accountuid) the user "readers" can see the information from accountuid and not from others.

but cn=arcaboxUser,ou=Groups,dc=exemple,dc=com wil have more than 200 accounts.

Question : Someone have an idea to build a filter that containt all cn=arcaboxUser,ou=Groups,dc=exemple,dc=com memberUid value ?

I see "set" but if I understand this : http://www.openldap.org/faq/data/cache/1133.html , set is only use in by statement of acl not in filter.

Thank you

Nicolas
(sorry for bad english)

I want to make an acl that limit access for a account to read only informations of users from one group