Re: Problems with openLDAP + GSSAPI + JAVA

Le 30/06/2015 15:59, Dieter Klünter a écrit :
Am Tue, 30 Jun 2015 12:48:22 +0200
schrieb Andreas Laesser <andreas.laesser@tugraz.at>:

Hi @all

I have a (maybe) a problem with my openldap server authenticating
over a JAVA tool (Apache Directory Studio LDAP Browser
V2.0.0.v20130628, jXplorer) via GSSAPI.

When I do a ldapsearch from command line via GSSAPI it works fine...

~ % klist
Ticket cache: FILE:/tmp/krb5cc_1086_lR4Nxxxxrs
Default principal: admin@SPSC.TUGRAZ.AT

Valid starting    Expires           Service principal
30/06/2015 10:54  02/07/2015 10:54
krbtgt/SPSC.TUGRAZ.AT@SPSC.TUGRAZ.AT renew until 10/07/2015 10:54
30/06/2015 10:54  02/07/2015 10:54
ldap/ldap1.spsc.tugraz.at@SPSC.TUGRAZ.AT renew until 10/07/2015 10:54

~ % ldapsearch -H ldaps://ldap1.spsc.tugraz.at -b
"dc=SPSC,dc=TUGRAZ,dc=AT"

This works well....

but if I try the same from one of the two tools mentioned above it
simply not bind or connects....

Does anybody had the same problems, or knows a solution?
If Kerberos is properly set up, you should use SASL GSSAPI, that is
ldapsearch -Y GSSAPI -H ldaps://some.host

If this can help, we wrote a documentation on how use Kerberos with LSC, which is a Java client : http://lsc-project.org/wiki/documentation/howto/kerberos

--
Clément OUDOT
Consultant en logiciels libres, Expert infrastructure et sécurité