[Date Prev][Date Next]
Re: OpenLDAP and dynalogin (two-factor auth with HOTP)
- To: Dimitri <email@example.com>
- Subject: Re: OpenLDAP and dynalogin (two-factor auth with HOTP)
- From: Michael Ströder <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Sun, 28 Jun 2015 20:47:54 +0200
- Cc: email@example.com
- In-reply-to: <1331582509.4242.6.camel@localhost>
- References: <4F591236.firstname.lastname@example.org> <1331582509.4242.6.camel@localhost>
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Linux x86_64; rv:36.0) Gecko/20100101 SeaMonkey/2.33.1
> I've been working on a related problem recently, so this may sound
> interesting to you. I've developed a SLAPI plugin that implements OATH
> HOTP authentication as LDAP simple bind. Token objects are stored in
> LDAP directory; synchronization is implemented as an EXOP. SLAPI
> implementation in OpenLDAP lacked EXOP support, so I've fixed that, too
> (and I'm going to submit a patch soon). The project is being prepared to
> be published under an open license. If that sounds interesting for you,
> don't hesitate to drop me an email.
> I'm also planning to port this plugin to OpenLDAP's native overlay API.
I'm currently also working one something like that.
I'd also like to have a standardized schema.
Did you have a chance to publish something of your stuff?