RE: proxy to AD does not work during login client machine

Hi Dan,
Appreciate it very much for your help!
I'm using rhel6.6 (both ldap server and client machine),  and what I want to archive is login rhel with AD users (on rhel login UI).
Is it mean that my ldap proxy configuration works well? Because I can run command:
>>$ldapsearch -x -h localhost -LLL -b dc=mydomain,dc=local -D
>>cn=open,cn=users,dc=mydomain,dc=local -W "(cn=open1)" cn sAMAccountName which return the SAMACCOUNTNAME:open successfully.

So now I should focus on the trouble shooting of rhel client side configuration, right?
Could anybody share a successful scenario config files to me?
I had searched on google for many times this week and also read the chapter of proxy  in book "Mastering Openldap" but still didn't resolve my problem.

Thanks,
Leo