Re: olcMirrorMode FALSE - yet - error code 53 - shadow context; no update referral

On 08/06/15 20:40, Ferenc Wagner wrote:
lejeczek <peljasz@yahoo.co.uk> writes:

one of databases in my slapd has nor referrals and olcMirrorMode=FALSE
in config yet I get infamous:

- [LDAP: error code 53 - shadow context; no update referral]

why would it be, something I am missing in the config of that
database?
Maybe you have an olcSyncrepl in the database config.
I've attached that database's config earlier, nope no olcSyncrepl, but I also mentioned there is something in the database which might be a remnant of past syncing:

DN: olcOverlay={0}syncprov,olcDatabase={2}bdb,cn=config

but cannot remove this entry