Re: olcMirrorMode FALSE - yet - error code 53 - shadow context; no update referral

On 08/06/15 17:27, Quanah Gibson-Mount wrote:
--On Monday, June 08, 2015 6:04 PM +0100 lejeczek <peljasz@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:

hi everybody

one of databases in my slapd has nor referrals and olcMirrorMode=FALSE in
config
yet I get infamous:

- [LDAP: error code 53 - shadow context; no update referral]

why would it be, something I am missing in the config of that database?
other databases configs affect this one somehow?

You don't supply your config, so who knows.

Platform Architect
Zimbra, Inc.
--------------------

would there not be something blatantly obvious I should be looking for?
which part of the config I should include?
here is part of the database:

olcDbIndex: default sub
olcDbIndex: objectClass pres,eq
olcDbIndex: entryUUID eq
olcDbIndex: entryCSN eq
olcDbIndex: cn pres,eq,sub
olcDbIndex: uid pres,eq,sub
olcDbIndex: uidNumber pres,eq
olcDbIndex: gidNumber pres,eq
olcDbIndex: memberUid pres,eq,sub
olcDbIndex: ou pres,eq,sub
olcDbIndex: mail pres,eq,sub
olcDbIndex: sn pres,eq,sub
olcDbIndex: givenName pres,eq,sub
olcDbIndex: loginShell pres,eq
olcDbIndex: nisMapName pres,eq,sub
olcDbIndex: nisMapEntry pres,eq,sub
olcDbIndex: displayName pres,eq,sub
olcDbIndex: sambaDomainName eq
olcDbIndex: sambaSID eq
olcDbIndex: sambaPrimaryGroupSID eq
olcSyncUseSubentry: FALSE
olcSuffix: dc=virtual,dc=hosting
olcRootPW: {SSHA}
olcRootDN: cn=Manager,dc=virtual,dc=hosting
olcReadOnly: FALSE
olcMonitoring: TRUE
olcMirrorMode: FALSE
olcMaxDerefDepth: 15
olcLastMod: TRUE
olcDbShmKey: 0
olcDbSearchStack: 16
olcDbNoSync: FALSE
olcDbMode: 0600
olcDbLinearIndex: FALSE
olcDbIDLcacheSize: 0
olcDbDNcacheSize: 0
olcDbDirtyRead: FALSE
olcDbDirectory: /var/lib/ldap/virtualMail
olcDbCheckpoint: 1024 15
olcDbCacheSize: 1000
olcDbCacheFree: 1
olcDatabase: {2}bdb
olcAddContentAcl: FALSE
olcAccess: {3}to * by dn.base="cn=Manager,dc=virtual,cn=hosting" read by *
  +0 break
olcAccess: {2}to *  by * read
olcAccess: {1}to attrs=shadowLastChange,shadowMax by self write by * read olcAccess: {0}to attrs=userPassword,sambaNTPassword,sambaLMPassword,sambaPwd MustChange,sambaPwdLastSet by self write by anonymous auth by * read
objectClass: olcDatabaseConfig
objectClass: olcBdbConfig

I also see something in the database which might be a remnant of past syncing:

DN: olcOverlay={0}syncprov,olcDatabase={2}bdb,cn=config

but cannot remove this entry