deleting pwdFailureTime attribute on slave

Hello,

How do I delete the “pwdFailureTime” attribute on a slave?

I have a DN where there are a bazillion pwdFailureTime entries and it’s filling up /var/lib/ldap/. I’ve tried the following LDIF:

	dn: uid=foo,ou=People,dc=example,dc=com
	changetype: modify
	delete: pwdFailureTime

But since the system is slave, it’s giving ldapmodify(1) a redirect to the master. I’ve tried both the “-M” and “-e manageDSAit” options, and the redirects still occur. This is with 2.4.23 on Debian 6.

Thanks for any info.

Regards,
David