Re: Memory leak happening while using open ldap with free-radius and samba

Hi Christian, Aaron,

I tried upgrading to 2.4.40, the latest one, But still I could see the leak.
When there is a restart of winbindd, with chase referral enable, radiusd process take up memory and stay there.

Thanks,
Adarsha