[Date Prev][Date Next]
Re: Where to find attribute description for dn in core.schema
- To: Stefan Bauer <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Re: Where to find attribute description for dn in core.schema
- From: Hallvard Breien Furuseth <email@example.com>
- Date: Tue, 02 Jun 2015 19:03:16 +0200
- Cc: firstname.lastname@example.org
- In-reply-to: <email@example.com>
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Linux x86_64; rv:31.0) Gecko/20100101 Thunderbird/31.7.0
On 02/06/15 11:36, Stefan Bauer wrote:
I'm trying to understand the LDIF format and wonder in which schema file
the attribute 'dn' is defined?
'dn' is not an attribute, it's the name of the entry:
I can only find the long form distinguishedName in core.schema.
That's an abstract attribute which DN-valued attributes
can inherit from.