RE: debugging

-----Original Message-----
From: openldap-technical [mailto:openldap-technical-bounces@openldap.org] On Behalf Of Quanah Gibson-Mount
Sent: Tuesday, May 12, 2015 6:29 PM
To: Craig White; openldap-technical@openldap.org
Subject: Re: debugging

--On Wednesday, May 13, 2015 12:32 AM +0000 Craig White <CWhite@skytouchtechnology.com> wrote:

> 5552876b conn=1000 op=3 SRCH base="cn=accesslog" scope=2 deref=0
> filter="(uid=global.admin)"
>
> My contention is that there isn't an error here but the application
> isn't happy with the new setup and as I said, they are not
> knowledgeable about how to debug from the java side.

The above log line clearly indicates the client issued a search using a base of cn=accesslog.  This would be a bug in the java code.
----
Thanks - that was valuable. Despite all configuration to JNDI which says where to search, the application is choosing to search 'cn=accesslog' - that was we needed to know.

Craig