[Date Prev][Date Next]
RE: Data is not getting replicated correctly in multimaster configuration
- To: "firstname.lastname@example.org" <email@example.com>
- Subject: RE: Data is not getting replicated correctly in multimaster configuration
- From: Gurjot Kaur <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Fri, 8 May 2015 09:00:52 +0000
- Accept-language: en-GB, en-US
- Content-language: en-US
- In-reply-to: <552D2BD1.email@example.com>
- References: <5f6faabd29084fbc87049a9a7d1929b2@GURMBXV02.AD.ARICENT.COM> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <e65ee56a625b4bf08d29ff48e965ea33@GURMBXV02.AD.ARICENT.COM> <552D2BD1.email@example.com>
- Thread-index: AdBxxFg152klbhZdQTiOsSxoAS6Nap1MchJQgAAWIyDivRq2gIAlUynA
- Thread-topic: Data is not getting replicated correctly in multimaster configuration
I have upgraded LDAP to 2.4.40. Everything is working fine.
Multimaster replication is accurate.
Thanks for your help.
"DISCLAIMER: This message is proprietary to Aricent and is intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed. It may contain privileged or confidential information and should not be circulated or used for any purpose other than for what it is intended. If you have received this message in error, please notify the originator immediately. If you are not the intended recipient, you are notified that you are strictly prohibited from using, copying, altering, or disclosing the contents of this message. Aricent accepts no responsibility for loss or damage arising from the use of the information transmitted by this email including damage from virus."