Re: idassert-bind seems to ignore binddn

Thanks for your response. I'm surprised Ubuntu's most recent LTS is shipping such an old version of OpenLDAP!

I just built and installed 2.4.40 packages on Ubuntu 14.04 from Debian Jesse's 2.4.40 source. Unfortunately slapd returns the same results as 2.4.31 and a packet capture shows the same binding behavior.

Ryan