Objectclass not enabled in PHPldapadmin

Hi,

I have installed LDAP 2.4 version and using phpldapadmin to manage it. I am not seeing all the options enabled in create object page. Like I can see “Generic: Organisational Role” and “Generic: Organisational Unit” but other options like Generic: Address Book Entry, Generic: Posix Group,  Generic: User Accountare in disabled mode. I want them to be available to create group and users. Please guide

me how to resolve this issue.

I noticed below errors/warning during login to phpldapadmin and not sure about it.

Samba: Group Mapping: posixGroup removed from template as it is not defined in the schema

Alias: inetOrgPerson removed from template as it is not defined in the schema

Thanks

Gokulnath