Re: uidNumber=4294967295 is being appearing in the log frequently

Thanks Howard.

Best regards,

From: Howard Chu <hyc@symas.com>
To: Majid Khan <majidkhan59@yahoo.com>; "openldap-technical@openldap.org" <openldap-technical@openldap.org>
Sent: Tuesday, April 28, 2015 12:35 PM
Subject: Re: uidNumber=4294967295 is being appearing in the log frequently

Majid Khan wrote:
> Dear Techies,
>
> I'm not sure if this is the right forum to discuss this but I am getting
> the following from some of the clients machine I'm not sure why some of
> them sending this info otherwise my authentication and login all is
> working fine but I'm concern why its happening and my log is full of the
> following kind of message:
>
> If this is not the right forum then I apologies and please direct me to
> that right group:

Since the query is coming from SSSD, you should be asking in a forum for
SSSD support. This has nothing to do with OpenLDAP.

For the record, this is a pretty stupidly constructed LDAP search
filter. Their LDAP support appears to be pretty clunky.

--
  -- Howard Chu
  CTO, Symas Corp.          http://www.symas.com