Re: separate loglevels for different databases?

On Mon, Apr 27, 2015 at 05:19:54PM +0200, Meike Stone wrote:

> >> I've configured two different databases (one ldap, one bdb) in openLDAP.
> >> Is it possible, to configure separate loglevels for each database?
> >
> > maybe at least different logfiles?

loglevel / olcLogLevel is a global option, so no I'm afraid you cannot do this.

If you really want different logging you will have to put each backend in a
separate server instance and join them together with a third using back-ldap or
back-meta.

Andrew