[WIP] WiredTiger Backend

Hi,

I'm writing OpenLDAP WiredTiger backend.
It will get high write throughput and high concurrency performance.
Now this backend module is incomplete but basic feature is working, So
I publish the code.
https://www.osstech.co.jp/download/hamano/openldap/0001-OpenLDAP-WiredTiger-Backend-p1.patch

Some note:
* slapadd, slapcat, slapindex will works.
* LDAP BIND, ADD, DELETE, SEARCH will works.
* MODIFY, MODRDN does not implement yet.
* deref search does not implement yet.
* WiredTiger is not support multiprocess access yet.
  It mean that we can't to do slatcat while running slapd.
  It will be supported in the future.
* This backend module may have a issue about licensing when
  distributing whole binary under OpenLDAP Public Licence.
  Now WiredTiger, Inc are working cooperatively toward a resolve the
  issue.

I'm glad if you get to try it and give me advice.
Thank you.

--
Open Source Solution Technology Corporation
HAMANO Tsukasa <hamano@osstech.co.jp>