Elapsed Time logging

Hi everyone,
my name is Fabiano and I'm an italian IT Security professional involved in a IAM project which comprises several OpenLDAP instances.

I'm using OpenLDAP 2.4.40 on a x86_64 Red Hat Enterprise Linux Server release 6.5 and my target is logging LDAP operations elapsed time. I configured logging through RSyslog but I can't see an "etime" field in my logfiles; below is a sample log row:

Apr 20 17:46:56 hostname slapd[9884]: conn=1019 op=0 RESULT tag=97 err=0 text=

I'm not using OLC and tried without specifying a "loglevel" parameter in my slapd.conf (default should be 256, shoulndn't it?) and later with several "loglevel" values, but no "etime" field appeared.

Could you please help and tell me what am I doing wrong?

Thank you in advice,
Fabiano Moscarella