Re: multiples syncrepl from same host and DB

julien soula wrote:
hello,

I wanted to synchronize 2 branches of a master DB (slapd-2.4.38). So I
created 2 olcSyncrepl on the slave :

olcSyncrepl: {0}rid=201 provider=ldap://master searchbase="cn=branch1,suffixDB" scope=sub
olcSyncrepl: {1}rid=202 provider=ldap://master searchbase="cn=branch2,suffixDB" scope=sub

Unfortunatly, it doesn't work. A change on branch2 on the master
produces often a "CSN too old" on the slave.

After investigating, it seems that the pb comes from the fact there is
one contextCSN by DB. So if the sync task on branch1 is the first to
process, it updates the contextCSN and therefore the sync task on
branch2 thinks that change is not newer. Am I right ?

So is there a proper way to achieve what I want ?

You have two "masters" for this DB, therefore you must configure the providers as multimaster providers - they must each have a unique serverID.

--
  -- Howard Chu