Re: Very slow ldapserach

On 9 April 2015 at 17:57, Quanah Gibson-Mount <quanah@zimbra.com> wrote:
--On Thursday, April 09, 2015 10:21 AM +0200 Saša-Stjepan Bakša <ssbaksa@gmail.com> wrote:
And search for all still crashes openldap server

I must wait for 2.4.41 release then. In the mean time I will use LTB
project build with HDB to see can I have that version in working state
for my colleagues test suite.

Hi Sasa,

Thanks for checking.  Looks like there is some more work to do in this area before 2.4.41 releases.  I wil be asking you to do further testing in the near future.  If it were possible for you to provide me an example DB and your slapd configuration that replicates this behavior, it would help with a resolution.

--Quanah

And again I did stupid thing to send withoth checking recipient. I hate this Gmail web interface. Sorry.