Re: Multiple programs not able to read LMDB concurrently

Sravan Kumar Reddy Javaji wrote:
Could someone please let me know the solution to this problem. Thanks
for your time and help.

You didn't provide any info on the actual problem you encountered, so there is no way to offer you any solution. What error does your second program get?

Ask better questions if you want to get answers.

On Tue, Feb 17, 2015 at 1:27 PM, Sravan Kumar Reddy Javaji