Re: Questionable log entries

Am Fri, 27 Mar 2015 20:17:12 +0100
schrieb Timo Eissler <timo@teissler.de>:

> Which search filters do you mean?
>
> I didn't executed any ldapsearch commands while i got the messages.
> There's just sssd on my two notebooks and pam_ldap/nss_ldap on the
> server itself.

It is not you, performing a search, but pam-ldap.
The  nsswitch and pam configuration file is /etc/ldap.conf or,
depending on the distribution, /etc/pam-ldap.conf. Have a look at
filters and search base. If these are nor configured properly and
indexed, it may raise a high server load.

-Dieter

--
Dieter Klünter | Systemberatung
http://sys4.de