Re: Antw: Re: external authentication source

Hi,

So this does not answer my question of how to cover the ldapi:// URI. Or maybe there's an easier way to override the "confidentiality required" for ldapi://?

You missed to read the essential part of my message, namely:
"ldapwhoami -Y EXTERNAL -H ldapi://"

(For a normal ldap: connection I have no problems with the settings)

Have a look at the global option localSSF (or olcLocalSSF). Set this to the value that is required for your slapd, for example 256.

Regards,
Dirk