Re: 2.4.40 RPMs for openSUSE

For those using my packages:
The build URLs changed because upstream package project changed.

The usual disclaimer/warning:
Use at your own risk *after* making backups.

Build status and package source files:

https://build.opensuse.org/package/show/home:stroeder:branches:network:ldap/openldap2

zypper repos for various SuSE versions are beneath this:

http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/home:/stroeder:/branches:/network:/ldap/

Some platforms are still building right now...

Ciao, Michael.