Re: [SOLVED] Re: Inconsistent answer from LDAP Server

Emmanuel Seyman wrote:
> * Yoann Gini [16/02/2015 11:20] :
>>
>> I didn’t know that overlay was able to have deep control like that over LDAP request.
>
> It was my understanding that you can basically do anything with a
> LDAP request in the context of an overlay.

Especially it sounds strange that Yoann, who claims to be a professional
knowledge worker, overlooked the chapter on overlays in the Admin Guide [1]
and blames others hold back their knowlegde.

Ciao, Michael.

[1] http://www.openldap.org/doc/admin24/overlays.html