Re: Data is not replicating in other LDAP server in open-ldap mode configuration

Am Fri, 13 Feb 2015 17:26:49 +0000
schrieb Shashi Ranjan <Shashi.Ranjan@aricent.com>:

> Hello,
>

> I am new to openldap, facing some issue in replication of data in one
> instance to other instance of openldap 2.4.11.
>
> I have two instance of openldap 2.4.11 and it is configured in
> multi-master mode.
>
> I import the data in one ldap instance using slapadd command(in that
> time both the instances are down as it
>
> ?pre-requisite to run the slapadd command. ). After importing the
> data, when I start the both ldap instance, data is not replicated to
> second ldap instance. I check the ldap behavior after restarting the
> ldap instance but in all cases it failed.
>

> Please provide your input so that we can identified the problem.

This openldap version has been released on 16.07.2008, so do not
expect much support. Best would be to install the present release,
which is 2.4.40.
But you may run both slapd(8) instances in debugging mode, which will
give you some hints.

-Dieter

--
Dieter Klünter | Systemberatung