Re: Inconsistent answer from LDAP Server

> Le 13 févr. 2015 à 17:40, Howard Chu <hyc@symas.com> a écrit :
>
>> The level of presumptuousness here is too damn high…
>
> Yes, by you. Moron.
>>
>> Try to read nothing and always say it’s the other guy. Wonderful.
>
> I wrote 80% of the OpenLDAP codebase as it exists today. I know perfectly well what is or isn't in the code. Moron.

lol !

So, if you really write 80% of the OpenLDAP codebase, I perfectly understand why you report the error on other people by default.

This is pretty common in computer science « I have the true, other people are moron, I don’t want to share my knowledge because you are too dumb to receive my instructions ».

By the way, buying and selling knowledge is my work. If you really want to have people buying support contract, start by answering their question and then offer a contract instead of sending invoice for each question you don’t want to answer. You will get way more contracts like that.

I fact, I could be interested some day in such a support contract, after all, I’ve a lot of network under my responsibility who use OpenLDAP, but definitively not with you, not with a people with such a lack of modesty, even if you wrote 80% of OpenLDAP.