Re: Inconsistent answer from LDAP Server

> Le 13 févr. 2015 à 16:17, Michael Ströder <michael@stroeder.com> a écrit :
>
> Yoann Gini wrote:
>> And all I found here is presumptuous people who just wan’t to make money.
>> Wonderful…
>
> You asked for it. Actually it's only a response on your presumptuous attitude
> blaming others that they don't know what Open Source means.
>
> Note that you're offending people who have developed and published Open Source
> code for many many years.

I’m not offending people who make Open Source software and explain how it works.

I’m offending people who make Open Source software and keep their knowledge for them self just to force selling of support contracts.

The first group is a benediction for all people using computers nowadays. The second one are the bad one.

But don’t worry, I will leave this list. I’m not interested by communities who just don’t care about peoples who want to learn.