Re: Inconsistent answer from LDAP Server

> Le 12 févr. 2015 à 20:01, Michael Ströder <michael@stroeder.com> a écrit :
>
> Could you please elaborate on what exactly "not consistent" means to you?
> Seeing the output generated would be good.

Sorry if I'm not clear. What is inconsistent is the value of that attribute.

Of course, without the attribute specified, I get the whole object, but the problem is not here.

For each request on the same object, if I look at the value of the apple-xmlplist field, the first say blue and the second say red.

If I try to edit this field with any tools I have (Apache directory studio, ldapmodify, custom C code), only the object returned by the request without any attribute specifier is modified. The request with the attribute specified still return the wrong value.