NamingContexts and DN question

I have two Openldap servers ( openldap-servers-2.4.23-32.el6_4.1.x86_64 ) running on Centos 6.4 and I have a question on NamingContexts.

Both servers should have been setup with the same ldif file and comparing the database and configs so far hasn't show any differences. However when I query the namingcontexts on one I get

# /usr/bin/ldapsearch  -H ldapi:/// -LLL  -s base  namingContexts
dn:
namingContexts: dc=foo,dc=com

While on the second I get

# /usr/bin/ldapsearch  -H ldapi:/// -LLL   namingContexts
dn: dc=foo,dc=com

Both have a single database. I verified both have the olcSuffix set to dc=foo,dc=com. The olcAccess rules are the same.

Any suggestions on why one is returning a DN and the other a namingContext?

Thanks
Len