Openldap migration from 2.4.11 to 2.4.40 for 4-way multimaster servers

Dear all,

I have a 4-way multi-master openldap servers running in version 2.4.11.  Let's say the servers name are A, B, C, D.

I have another 4-way multi-master openldap servers running in version 2.4.40.  Let's say the servers name are W,X,Y,Z.

What's the proper procedure of migrating the data from servers A,B,C,D to W,X,Y,Z ?

My procedure is as follows :
- Export data from server A using slapcat command.
- Delete the first 6 lines of the ldif files (the lines contains the contextCSN).
- Shutdown the process slapd in servers W,X,Y,Z and remove all the openldap data files under /usr/local/var/openldap-data.
- Import the ldif files to server W, then start the slapd process in server W.
- Export the ldif files from server W.
- Import the ldif files to server X,Y,Z respectively.
- Start the slapd process in X,Y,Z.

What I observe is that all four servers then has 100% CPU and never drop back to idle ?

So, is there anything I do wrong ?

Thanks