[Date Prev][Date Next]
Re: occasional user entry being deleted
- Subject: Re: occasional user entry being deleted
- From: Marc Patermann <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2015 15:36:59 +0100
- Cc: "email@example.com" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- In-reply-to: <CAO2+NUC3mhZGYPuvW=sn2-1nLPq6EcAr40oAE=dyvcePCT3XVg@mail.gmail.com>
- References: <CAAVuYqGpZ1JLeTsNghXCrZCAZV6+XJH1Uhj=53QwWkhfV+WpxA@mail.gmail.com> <CAO2+NUC3mhZGYPuvW=sn2-1nLPq6EcAr40oAE=dyvcePCT3XVg@mail.gmail.com>
- User-agent: Thunderbird 184.108.40.206 (Windows/20100228)
Леонид Юрьев schrieb (20.01.2015 16:22 Uhr):
This is the bug, which reproduced stably in our production environment.
I plan fix it in our version (fork of OpenLDAP), immediatly after other crashes.
how does patching your fork help anyone here?
Do you submit patches here too?
Why did you fork in the first place?
"The fork of OpenLDAP with few new features (mostly for LMDB),
additional bug fixing and code quality improvement."