Re: help with back-sql setup

Pretty sure I'm using the right one. The line from slapd.conf is:

suffix          "dc=example,dc=com"

The ldif I'm trying to add is pretty simple too:

dn: ou=People,dc=example,dc=com
changetype: add
objectClass: organizationalUnit
ou: People

The same thing happens when adding a person directly under dc=example,dc=com:

dn: cn=USERNAME,dc=example,dc=com
changetype: add
objectClass: inetOrgPerson
givenName: USER
sn: NAME
cn: USERNAME

Could it be an issue with how the mappings are done in the testdb? I'm also seeing this in the log:

backsql_add("cn=USERNAME,dc=example,dc=com"): create procedure is not defined for structuralObjectClass "inetOrgPerson" - aborting

Thanks for taking a look.