Re: Antw: Performance impact of linking libwrap

Ulrich Windl wrote:
> Nachricht <54880865.3060404@stroeder.com>:
>> Ulrich Windl wrote:
>>> As you are building anyway, why not do a simple performance test as part
> of
>>> your package testing?
>>
>> Why don't *you* conduct a performance test and report here?
>
> Have one query. Run it (e.g. ldapsearch) 1000 times (or more if it's too fast)
> against the server; with and without libwrap (maybe also with and without
> access denied). I'm sure you don't need my help for this ;-)

Surely it's not a matter of lacking skills.

It's easier to request something from others who are already spending their
spare time doing voluntary unpaid work than to actually do the work yourself.

So ask yourself: Where are *your* contributions.

Ciao, Michael.