Re: ACL on new value for two attributes

On Tue, Dec 09, 2014 at 03:36:25PM +0100, Michael Ströder wrote:
> Frankly I don't understand in detail what you want to achieve.

Let me try to rephrase.

Such ACL construct let me match new foo's values as ${v1} in to rules:
   access to attrs=foo val="^(.*)$"

Now my problem is that I would want to do this with two attributes.
I came to the conclusion that a solution would be to have a dynamic
attribute automatically created from the two attributes. Let us say
that dynattr is created like printf("%s-%s", foo, bar), I can do something
like this and have foo new value in ${v1} and bar new value in ${v2}
   access to attrs=dynattr val="^(.*)-(.*)$"

I could write an overlay to  have This dynamic attribute generated, but I
wonder if it can be done with existing tools.

> But first of all:
> Did you set "add_content_acl on" in your slapd.conf (or similar in back-config)?

Yes. IIRC I contributed the patch for this option :-)

--
Emmanuel Dreyfus
manu@netbsd.org