Re: A TLS fatal alert has been received

--On Monday, December 01, 2014 11:15 PM -0400 Scutulat Um <scutulatum@gmail.com> wrote:

Hello guys,

I'm having trouble figuring out a TLS fatal error.  It seems that the
certs are being read but a broken pipe appears suddenly (don't know
exaclty what does it means).

Here's the command I'm running:

$ ldapsearch -LLLxWD cn=manager,dc=example,dc=com -b dc=apsidis,dc=com
-ZZ -d 3

You are missing a -H option to ldapsearch, so we've no idea what it is search against. You also do not indicate what the LDAP server your searching against is (AD? OpenLDAP? 389? etc). In addition, who knows what TLS implmentation the backend server uses, either...

I.e., there is virtually zero to go on with what you've provided.

Platform Architect
Zimbra, Inc.