ldap sync

List,

I have been trying to configure a producer -> consumer setup with 2.4.39
and a mdb backend.

It seems to work, for awhile,  but the sync stops when data.mdb is
approx 15M, about 1630 entries instead of the 50000 and about 400M...

If I do a slapadd of the data into my consumer it will grow beyond the
15M size...

--snip--
# ldap data
database mdb
maxsize 1073741824
directory /var/lib/ldap
suffix "dc=example,dc=com"
rootdn "cn=ldap_admin,dc=example,dc=com"
rootpw "{SSHA}0rvO4rPODnqNPqkbDv/vuKm8hXGS7mtG"

# Sync Consumer
#  The indent is necessary
syncrepl rid=002
    provider=ldap://ldapmaster.test.example.com
    type=refreshAndPersist
    retry="5 5 300 5"
    searchbase="dc=example,dc=com"
    filter="(objectclass=*)"
    attrs="*"
    scope=sub
    schemachecking=off
    bindmethod=simple
    binddn="cn=replicator,dc=example,dc=com"
    credentials="secret"

-- end snip --

I have set the global options:

-- snip --
sizelimit       unlimited
timelimit       unlimited
-- end snip --

...but that didn't help...

I have no clue why or where this is coming from or how to figure out
where it goes bottom up..

any pointers ?

thnx !

--