what to do with ssl certs and keys of master and slave during replication

Hi, all,

Can a kind person tell me what  special things need  to be done with ca   certs,   server  certs,
and server keys?

I read some blog which reports concatenating  the master ca cert to the slave ca cert.
But the slaver server cert and key was created & signed with the slave  ca cert  b4  concatenation.
Is that correct? No need to share the master server cert  or key with the slave

Thanks for viewing and thanks in advance for any advice.