Re: Antw: need serious help ton repliIcation over ssl - getting do_syncrep1: rid 001 ldap_sasl_bind_s failed (-1)do

A deep bow.

You have helped me to conclude that I am having a ssl certs problem, rather than a ldap conf problem.keys

I do openssl s_ client fr the master to the slave and vice versa. neither works.

Do you mind telling me roughly or pointing me  resources that explain what to do after i get an ok with openssl verify on the master?
What to do to get the master to let the slave to connect and perform the syncrepl task.

I have read some guides which tell me to concatenate the ca cert of the master to that of the slave. some others tell me to use the the ca cert of the
master for the slave. so what to do? do the certs and keys have to be shared in some way like setting up ssh? Thanks again in advance.