Re: ldaps replication question

Hi, thanks a lot for your reply.

I want to leave the password in text first and go step by step.

Do you mind highlighting those lines needed for a SSL thru ldaps
configured slave?

I find information about modifying another slapd file under etc/defaults on debian base
system but I dont know what to do with those on Redhat 5. What is the corresponding file
on Rh and what to do in them on the master and slave?