Re: debugging OpenLDAP client

Dieter,

I understand that if strace(1) is available, it can be used.
I want to learn how to lift the relevant debug information from the
OpenLDAP server. Specially, I would love to see decoded requests and
author messed up the request, or the unexpected response is due to
its' decoding error.

Sincerely,

Igor Shmukler