Re: adding VLV support to OpenLDAP 2.4.31

Hi Andrew,

I definitely could not care less which backend database is used. I
only asked about this to get VLV working. Currently, it does not.
I need to get on with my job, which is programming and not *nix
administration. Until Virtual List View working, I cannot do that.

Sincerely,

Igor Shmukler