Re: Fwd: interaction of LastBind and Accesslog modules

Hi Michael,

I have a old version of OpenLDAP (2.4.10-3), but in few days i will actualize this. Do you think that this may be the cause?

I use overlay lastbind before accesslog, i will change the order to try.

Do you have this configuration running correctly?

Thanks!

On Tue, Nov 11, 2014 at 4:58 PM, Michael Ströder <michael@stroeder.com> wrote:
David Tello wrote:
> i have a problem with the modules lastbind and access log. Without lastbind
> modulo i can to audit the login of users finding the bind entries in the
> accesslog database. My problem is that when i active the lastbind module,
> this bind entries not appear in access log database. Instead appear modify
> entries that modify the AUTHTIMESTAMP attribute in the users that did the
> login, and the reqAuthnz of the modify is the rootDN of the directory.  I
> can change the mode to audit the login finding this new entries, but i want
> to know if this is the normal funcionality or this a problem in the
> interaction of both.

Which OpenLDAP version are you using?

Which overlay order do you have?
I use overlay lastbind after accesslog.